Donor Rights and Privacy
At iChallenged we believe donors have a right to know how their donations are handled and that their privacy is protected at all times. We have developed a donor policy to address any concerns on how their private information is handled by our organization. We have also adopted the donor bill of rights.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information including: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address
- Information concerning how you heard about us
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, and or suggestions
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used.
iChallenged uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on happenings related to our mission. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information.
iChallenged will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of iChallenged and only to further the mission of our organization.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List.
It is our desire to not send unwanted communications via any means to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.